PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING A ZEO DEVELOPER INTERFACE.
- Zeo Web API - A set of web services that allow third parties to develop applications that allow users full access to their individual sleep records.
- Zeo Data Decoder Library- A version of software and a library that enables a user to decode Zeo sleep data stored on a memory card without uploading data to mySleep.myZeo.com.
- Zeo Raw Data Library - A version of software and a library that enables a user to decode Zeo sleep data and raw signal data in real time using the auxiliary serial port located on the back of Zeo.
Copyright And License. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the Developer Interfaces to develop, reproduce and distribute applications that interoperate with Zeo products. Both commercial and non-commercial uses of the Developer Interfaces are acceptable.
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
General Restrictions (for all Zeo Developer Interfaces)
- The Zeo Personal Sleep Coach is neither a medical device nor a medical program and is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of sleep disorders. As a consequence, the Developer Interfaces's may not be used for the purposes of providing medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The Zeo Developer Interfaces allow you to access a users personal data. You must always ensure that you have the express permission of a user to access their data and you will not attempt to access data for which you have not obtained adequate permission.
- You may not use the Zeo Developer Interfaces in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by Zeo, Inc. Zeo offers a sleep measurement tool, a sleep quality measure ZQ, a sleep coaching program, and a data analysis website with a focus on sleep. Exceptions may be granted - please contact email@example.com.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Zeo Developer Interface or any data provided by Zeo, Inc..
- These Developer Interfaces are currently provided free of charge. Zeo Inc. reserves the right to at a future date charge for access to these Developer Interfaces.
Zeo Web API Specific Restrictions
- All calls to the Zeo Web API must reference the Web API Key issued to you as an approved licensee. You agree to keep the Web API Key confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license and Web API Key.
- You may not sell, lease, share, transfer, or sublicense the Zeo APIs or access or access codes thereto without Zeo's prior, express, written permission;
- Zeo Inc. reserves the right to set a limit to the number of Web API calls per day.
- General Restrictions (for all Zeo Developer Interfaces)
- NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, DATA, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
- LIABILITY LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZEO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE ZEO DEVELOPER INTERFACE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property. The Zeo Developer Interface and Zeo Brand are the property of Zeo, Inc., and subject to the intellectual property rights of Zeo, Inc. (c) 2010 Zeo, Inc.. All rights reserved.